License to Carry Classes $59
We cover the 4 basic topics required by TX DPS for obtaining your LTC:
1. Laws That Relate to Weapons / Use of Force
2. Safe Storage
3. Non-Violent Dispute Resolution
4. Handgun Use and Safety including Restraint Holsters
NOTE: All LTC classes are 4-6 hours + range time, classes begin 10am.
We use 2 different range locations:
- Winchester Gallery on the corner of E. Lancaster and I-820 in Fort Worth
- GRITR Sports & Outdoors at 7901 Boulevard 26, N. Richland Hills.
- Range Fees range between $16-$25 depending on location.
This class does not teach firearms use, you must be proficient with a firearm to be able to pass the shooting test, schedule early if you need a shooting lesson.
Handgun and 50 rounds of ammunition. Ammo is available for purchase and loaner firearms are available to rent.
You can schedule a one-on-one private shooting lesson that will teach you gun safety, gun operation, and basic shooting skills so you will be able to pass the proficiency test guaranteed. There is limited space available
Click for more details ---> Shooting Lesson
Shooting after Online LTC Course:
There are 2 sections on your LTC-101 to complete, TOPGUN CHL can only administer the proficiency test if:
- You have Section 2 already completed on your LTC-101 form. Click here to register for the proficiency test or
- You will receive range safety information before taking the proficiency test. If you are unable to demonstrate proficiency with your gun then we recommend taking the beginner shooting lesson.
Complete the LTC application online here.
Schedule fingerprinting here.
Submit your LTC-100 form as a PDF here.
NOTE: Before you begin the process of obtaining an LTC, make sure you read the Eligibility requirements. Answers to commonly asked questions are above in the "FAQ's" tab.
**TOPGUN CHL or any of their instructors have no affiliation with Winchester Gallery or GRITR Sports**